LFETP Frontline Cohort 9 Graduation
Cohort 9 comprised 17 human and animal surveillance officers from the National Public Health Reference Laboratory, Ministries of Health, Agriculture, and Defense, and the National Public Health Institute of Liberia. This included-
- 8 health facility surveillance focal points (HFSFP)
- 3 Agriculture Surveillance officers (ASO)
- 3 National Surveillance officers (NSO)
- 1 Zonal Surveillance officers (ZSO)
- 1 District Surveillance officer (DSO)
- 1 Laboratory Surveillance officer (LSO)
The training, which was conducted between February to May, 2019, comprised two field works and three workshops.
The graduation ceremony was held on May 31, 2019, bringing the total of frontline graduates to 205.