Frontline Cohort 10 Workshop 1
The LFETP frontline cohort 10 training (workshop 1) was held between July 8th to 13th 2019 at the National Public Health Institute Liberia (NPHIL). The workshop is the first out of three to be held within a three-month period.
There were 19 participants which included:
- 7 health facility surveillance focal points (HFSFP)
- 2 Environmental Health Officers
- 5 National Surveillance officers (NSO)
- 2 Port of entry officers
- 2 Zonal Surveillance officer (ZSO)
- 1 OIC – Military police clinic
The Director General of NPHIL, Tolbert Nyenswah visited the workshop and encouraged participants to take the training seriously. He added that the training was in line with the country’s vision of having one of the best disease surveillance systems in the world.
The course schedule included power point presentations, case studies, hands-on demonstration on power point preparation and the use of excel for data analysis.