- Review of financial documents to ensure accuracy of the information and compliance with the organization’s financial policies and procedures.
- Preparation of vouchers and entering transactions into the accounting system and/or excel ledgers.
- Assist in review of accountabilities submitted by staff and sub recipients to ensure accuracy and completeness of the accountabilities.
- Participate in generation of monthly advance reports and submissions for review
- Keep track of all advances to ensure accuracy of the advance balances and reconciliations.
- Take part in review of petty cash transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness of documentation and that value for money was obtained before the approval for replenishment by Head Finance.
- Ensure proper coding of all the expenditures done in line with the organization’s approved codes.
- Assist in coordination on financial matters with third parties like vendors, banks, etc
- Ensure filing of all the accountability and supporting documents with proper references for ease of retrieval and in accordance with the Organization’s and donor requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounts or Business Administration with a bias in Accounting.
- Professional qualification and certification is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of work experience in same position obtained from a busy and reputable organization.
- Knowledge and experience of Accounts packages and Ms. Office packages a must
How to apply:
Submit your resume, application letter, and relevant documentation to:
The Administration and HR Office email; email@example.com
*ONLY successful candidates shall be contacted for an interview.
Please note that all applications should be sent online by close of business 5:30 pm (EAT) Friday October 23, 2020